Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill In

Boy oh boy am I running late today. No excuses just forgot. Here ya go....

1. Moving _____. and shakin'

2. _____ free. Footloose and fancy

3. My best quality is _____. I can encourage others.

4. _____ details. I am REALLY bad at

5. In nearly 10 years, _____. My oldest will be graduating high school.... oh heaven help me

6. _____ is what I need right now! To take my mind off the last question

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! go eat crabs with the neighbors....cleaning and taking Sammy to pony club.... stay on the horse (I'm going on a trial ride.)
***Thanks Janet

Greggie, Donna and the youngest 3 are comin' up on Sunday. We are so excited to see them. However, I really need to plan some meals. Remember how I said I'm bad at details. This is one of those times that it bites me in the butt. This and supper club.
Anyhoo.... have a fabulous weekend.
Sabrina

4 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

1. Moving Violation.
2. Lunches are never free.
3. My best quality is my grilling skills.
4. Don't pull the tigers by de tails.
5. In nearly 10 years, I will be roaming Alaska with my sugar baby, my dog, and an RV.
6. Tylenol #3 is what I need right now!
7. Tonight I'm looking forward to taking the family to a movie, tomorrow my plans include driving to Purcellville, and Sunday I want to invade my sis' house. I'm thinking about Christmas Vacation when cousin Eddie rolls in on fumes in the 30 year old RV. "Clark, that's the gift that keeps on givin' all year long."

I wonder if the home owners association has a rule against emptying the holding tank in the storm sewer?

Bri, don't sweat the meal details. We can go find something to throw on the grill.

Greg and Donna said...

Amen to grilling! We can all help with the meals, and I expected to help anyway. I disagree with his #3 answer but am trying to keep this g rated! Can't wait to see you on Sunday! Hi to all and love ya!
Donna

Eddie said...

1. Moving _____. on up, to the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky.

2. _____ free. Calorie

3. My best quality is _____. making people laugh.

4. _____ details. You must study the

5. In nearly 10 years, _____. I will have lost most of this weight.

6. _____ is what I need right now! A Boddington(beer)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
spending time with the neighbors....cleaning and painting.... have a cookout with the family and extended family!

jenn said...

If you want to try something really fun and not a lot of prep. I love making chicken tacos for a crowd.

I'll take chicken breasts, cook them in a crock pot (the day before) all day on low with 1 cup of chicken broth. After about 6-7 hours, they will be falling apart.

Take the shredded chicken, add taco seasoning + some water, and then the day of the party, put the chicken back in the crock pot to keep warm. Then just have the fixin's out. Like sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, avacados, onions, salsa, and they can make their own tacos.

I also buy a few bags of "taco rice" its right where all the prepared rices are, but there is one called taco rice and you could make that on the side.

In fact, you could prep the whole thing the day before and be done with it and enjoy your family!

Have fun with your family!

Jennifer @ www.slim-shoppin.com