Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill In

Here you go...
1. If we had no winter _____. I wouldn't get to wear sweaters.

2. _____ a perpetual astonishment. My kids...

3. If I had my life to live over _____. I would change very little....because I like where I have ended up.

4. _____ inside of four and twenty hours. Huh... I could sleep

5. If you've never been thrilled _____. You haven't fallen in love

6. To be interested in the changing seasons _____. you have to look forward to what each one brings... another huh

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! relaxing and having a margarita... supper club... finish the book I am reading.
****thanks Janet****

And here is another.... If you could make a playlist of songs for your family vacation what are two that you would include..
mine are Kenney Chesney's version of Beautiful girl and Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl.

I had a great birthday. Thanks everyone. Eddie is giving me the best present today. Peace of mind.... he's getting neutered. He is a good man indeed.

Have a great weekend.
Sabrina

4 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

I am glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read about Eddie. I would have sprayed my keyboard thru my nose.

In honor of Eddie joining the club I offer the following friday fill ins for your reading enjoyment.

1. If we had no winter we would complain about it being hot all the time.

2. Why any man would agree to do that is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I would have gone to more of my classes and done more of the homework.

4. My day will barely fit inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled by the sight of smoke rising between your legs, you haven't experienced a vasectomy.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons you should try to mix the primary paint colors to match the variety of colors nature can create with a single leaf.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to walking with hurting (Eddie), tomorrow my plans include pain pills (Eddie) and Sunday, I want to see if they lied to me about this thing still working!(Eddie)

Something by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy!

Robin said...

So instead of a sock in his polyester jumpsuit he will need ice. I guess he won't be doing the Dancing Queeen routine with us?See you all tomorrow!

Rindy R said...

Friday Fill In
Here you go...
1. If we had no winter _____. I would be one happy girl!
2. _____ a perpetual astonishment. Friends...

3. If I had my life to live over _____. I would hopefully remember more of it!

4. _____ inside of four and twenty hours. It doesn't always work, fitting my day...

5. If you've never been thrilled _____.Try it - you'll like it.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons _____. you don't have enough going on in your 24 hours!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! Supper club, rest, and more rest!

Eddie said...

1. If we had no winter _____. I wouldn't miss it!
2. _____ a perpetual astonishment. My work load is

3. If I had my life to live over _____. I would have taken better care of myself.

4. _____ inside of four and twenty hours. It doesn't always work, Getting sleep

5. If you've never been thrilled _____.you have never been on a date with me!!!

6. To be interested in the changing seasons _____. spend time on the slopes and the beach.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! Hangin with the wife, sleep in, get some honey do lists done