Monday, May 18, 2009

You can dance. You can jive or you can eat... alot

Did you know blogs were around in the 70s? Well we are traveling back to the days of ABBA and Mama Mia...

Robin Sue at the Big Red Kitchen hosted our supper club this time. And our theme was Mama Mia. How cool is that?

Here are the girls.

And here are the guys. Do you dig the 70s tint?

Robin got her recipes for the night from Peter Minakis. Go on and visit his site... beautiful pics and after having several recipes, yummy food.

This is what I made shrimp with
capers and dill.
This was so good and it wasn't hard to make.
Do you see this...

This is baked feta and it is pure heaven. Rindy at Kitchen Klique made this.

I could have just eaten this, all night long. And I almost did until Robin called us into the dining room for dinner.

Then during dinner, I had these...

This is green bean & cherry tomato salad. It made me wish no one else was at the table so I could eat them all. But I tried to show some self control and only eat what was put on my plate.
It was really hard. Thank goodness no one noticed how much baked feta I ate.

You can dance.
You can jive.
Having the time of your life.
See that girl
Watch that scene
Dig in the dancing queen.
****or in my case the eating queen****

Thanks Robin for a great meal and a groovy time.

Have a happy and groovin' day.
Sabrina

5 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

Groovy!

Robin said...

Super Cool! Loved the night. Those jeans are the cutest and I will have to make that shrimp again!

Eddie said...

I enjoyed the good food and great company. That's why we keep doin' supper club. Thanks Robin, Sabrina and Rindy. You girls rock.

Debbie said...

Darn! I wish I had been invited. I just checked out all the blogs connected to the party.
How fun!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Baked Feta? That sounds divine. Rindy knows her way around the kitchen, doesn't she?