Monday, December 8, 2008

What we have been up to...Pt 5. Did I mention football

Here are some more football pictures. My boy, Bobo, looks over this blog more than anyone I know. He is very conscience of the number of his pictures And for the autumn season football took up most of his time. Here is what we experienced.

We watched him sit and sit and sit.

Then we would get to see him in action for 10 minutes.
Go Bobo go!

We are very proud of him. He improved throughout the season. I didn't take many pictures because we had a family friend who is an amazing photographer at the games taking pictures. We have a DVD of the season. It is awesome. So, for this blog you get to experience my low quality photos. Oh, and I didn't take any pictures during practices. I should have. Hindsite is 20/20, as the saying goes.

Have a happy day.
Sabrina


3 comments:

Eddie said...

I am really enjoying your blog!! It has allowed you to express yourself to everyone. I think you should publish your site to some of the family. I know they would love keep in touch that way. I think you have a real talent with this.

Greg and Donna said...

Thanks for updating regularly now! Maybe one day (in my spare time) I will start a blog. Greg and I have talked about it.

Love ya little sis!
Donna

Hi to my neice and nephew!

Sabrina said...

Eddie... Thank you. You are too good for me. I love you.

Donna... You and spare time, should not be used in the same sentence. You are one of the busiest people I know. Love you too.