Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scenes of Christmas

We spent Christmas at my parents house this year. We all ejoyed it very much.


My girl learned to cross-stitch. Grandmother showed her and she just took off. She did about 1 a day.

She tried to teach her brother. She told him it is something he can do down at Grandmother and Grand-daddy's house and his friends won't have to know. I thought that was very considerate.

He did not take to cross-stitching. And went back to his computer games.

Both learned to play Dominoes. I think we played this every day we were there. It was nice something all three generations could play. However, I was a bit ashamed to be beat by 8 and 1 year olds.

It was the season of games. We as a family got lots of games.

This picture makes me laugh. Bobo got his rip-stick. He had to wait til we got home to ride it because Grand-daddy lives on a gravely road.

Peanut is into Aeropostle clothing now. Fortunately they have great sales. I was able to hit up the clearance rack and get load up on t-shirts for $2.99 a piece. Love it!

Even Skye received some special Christmas treats.

It was wonderful to celebrate the Saviour's birth and the blessings He has given us with family.

Have a happy day.
Sabrina

No comments: