Monday, March 2, 2009

Cruisin'


My man and I just got back from a week long cruise to the Carribiean islands. Oh, what a wonderful time we had. Sunny days, beautiful beaches, food, food, and more food. And laziness to a degree I have not experienced in awhile.





I was really hesitant to go. We went with nine other couples from our neighborhood. We had the best time. Laughing and joking around. We all came back friends. Thank goodness.

My parents came to watch the kids. And they had a wonderful time together as well.

I had hoped to blog before I left but I was so stressed trying to get everything ready it just didn't happen. Because this is what my house looked like just hours before my parents came.
Have I mentioned how neat my folks are? Well, they are very tidy people.



But we had a wonderful time. We left this...


And came home to this...

We are happy to be home with the kids but oh how we miss the beach.
Have a happy day...
Sabrina

4 comments:

Rindy R said...

I have experienced that shock of coming home - I feel so bad for you (but I feel worse for me because I didn't get to go with you :-)

Greg and Donna said...

I am so jealous! I would love to get away for a week again with Greg.

Eddie said...

It was the best vacation we have had together. I am glad it was with you. You made it soooo much fun. You are the best wife and best friend I could have ever imagined. We need to drink more rum punch (wink,wink)!

Robin said...

I am so happy that you got away to relax! I think that there was more to this trip that you are not sharing for Eddie to want more rum punch!! Buam chick baum baum!

That was so nice of your parents to watch the kids for you!

Welcome back to winter wonderland.