Wednesday, April 29, 2009

another year older but better


Well, yesterday was my man's birthday. He is a godly man, an awesome dad and the best husband ever, for me least. And he still has it 'goin' on'. Last weekend he was taking pictures at Sammy's horse show and he got the digits from a few ladies. The wanted him to take pictures of their kids too. However, one hung around awhile asking questions about the camera and lens. To that lady, I say, 'I'm on to you' and I am not arfraid to break bad like Beyonce does in the movie Obsessed. Just kidding... a little.

Anyway... happy birthday man... I love you. You're the best! And I don't tell you that enough.


Here's a shout out to my girl Rindy. Her birthday was yesterday too. Below is a picture from a couple of years ago. She has long hair here. She is the only person I know that can rock so many different hairstyles long, short and none. Happy birthday to a faith-filled, strong and beautiful woman.

Have a happy day.
Sabrina

4 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Eddie!

Rindy R said...

Thank you for the shout out! What a beautiful day Eddie and I had to celebrate! You are one lucky girl to have a man like that - and I am one lucky girl to have a friend like you!

Greg and Donna said...

Happy Birthday Eddie! I hope you had a great day! See ya soon!

Eddie said...

Thanks for the holla's. I had a great dinner at Moe's (Welcome to MOES'S!!) Then I was able to help Charlies coach with teaching Lacrosse. While I was coaching for only ten minutes, a kids hit me in the head with a lacrosse ball and broke my 3 month old glasses. Luckily Costco had them under warranty. My heads a little sore but doing good. What a crazy day.