This week has been pretty uneventful. This is our last week of freedom. The kids are starting to fight. I think they are ready to go back to school. I don't mind them going back to school but I don't want to wake up early. It really cramps my style. We visited Sammy's new middle school. It is like a bad lab rat maze, all the hallways look the same. It brought back memories of starting high school where I got lost everyday the first two weeks of school. And was scared to death because my brother told me not to go where the smokers hang out. I was just sure I would end up there and they would make me smoke. But I'm sure she'll be fine.
Here are our Friday fill ins and for some reason I can't put my answers in another color.
1. I feel _____. really thirsty
2. ___________ is always fun. Hershey park
3. Right now, I can hear these things: ___________. my kids arguing
4. ___________ and I'm glad ___________. I jogged this evening....I didn't hyperventilate.
5. The last time I ___________ was ___________. farted... a couple of minutes ago
6. ___________ this Labor day weekend. Football starts
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
today... going to Hershey park...tonight...sleep, tomorrow..football and taking sammy to a b-day party, Sunday...work around the house
Have a happy Labor Day weekend.