This week was a great first week of school. Both kids enjoyed it. Sammy did her homework during her study hall and declared 'I love middle school'. We'll see how long it lasts. I hope all year.
Charlie already has a book report due in a couple of weeks. We are working on scheduling our time for this project. It's sad to say but this will be a good lesson for the both of us.
Here is our Friday Fill-Ins
1. I remember, I remember _____. 9/11/2001 and how it changed the world
2. Dear _________ I want you to know ______. Pam... I'm praying for you
3. Is that my ___________!!??? kid
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of ___________. eating ice cream
5. I'm saving a ___________ just for you! kiss
6. If I made a birthday list ___________ would definitely be on it!!! landscaping the backyard
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! hanging out with my family...football and pony club...go to church