Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Yet another crazy week for Sabrina and the kids. It was funny to see everyone passed out by 10PM in there beds. Hopefully it will get better next week. Charlie starts his basketball camp next week too. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1. When I heard _____ I _____. Michael Jackson died;was sad

2. _____ best medicine. Laughter is the

3. It's late, but _____ not that late

4. _____ always. I love my family,

5. My eyes have seen _____. some of Gods greatest work, just look at my family!

6. _____ strongly. Stink

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! playing domino's; Catching up on sleep; finish painting

2 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

1. When I heard the theme music for Hee Haw, I told Sabrina to get up and change the channel. We didn't have a remote, we had a Sabrina!

2. Give me the best medicine.

3. It's late, but if we skip a shower, use deodorant and fabreeze, we should be fine.

4. The boss had the nerve to tell us to be in the office at 8:00, always.

5. My eyes have seen the greatest miracle of all, the birth of my babies.

6. Pour it strongly!

7. One word - FLOORING
Two words - MORE FLOORING
Three words - THEN WE GROUT

But wait, we don't end the weekend! We get Monday off. YEA!
Happy 4th everyone. If you get too much of the Captain in ya, give us a call!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina! Thanks for popping in to see my guest bedroom and I hope you'll come back soon for another visit!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)