Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What we have been up to...Part 1

This is going to be a many part series, since I have slacked off for so long. But I want to get y'all caught up. Most recently, My man and I had our 13th wedding anniversary last week. Ahhhh, how sweet. We didn't do anything but enjoy a evening at home with the kids. A few days later we went to lunch at Red Robin just the two of us. I love their tower of onion rings. We have yet to give our gifts to each other. I want to dance with him and he wants to take a hike (with me). So, hopefully this weekend when my MiL has the kids we can do that. I'll keep you posted. But in the mean time. Here are a few Halloween pictures.

This is Peanut's pumpkin. She carved it herself. It is her puking pumpkin. Gross.

This is the Peanut (on the right) and her neighborhood friend.



Here is the Bobo. He was a Ninja.

I found both costumes at Rite Aid the day before for just about $7 bucks a piece. There is something to be said for waiting to the last minute.

More later
Have a happy day.
Sabrina

No comments: